A Dangerous Desire ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Dangerous Desire


You place your hands around me I know what comes next
The sound of thunder escapes my mouth again and again
It feels good when you squeeze me but the guilt is strong
Am I your favorite?  Do I instill in you such adrenaline?
Are you ashamed of me? You keep me as a wicked secret
I’m hot for you and I apologize for the marks I left
You use me! But I was made to make mean men scream!
My purpose could be your death but you need me
What would you do without me? I give you options
Men tremble when I yell for my scorn shall scour
Feed me my love and I’ll show you burning desire
Pull my hair back each time you want me to shout
In the palm of your hand you are my true master
For you I am a slave ready and able to do your bidding
In your sleep you toss and turn covered in cold sweat
When you’re scared you hold me and you acquire comfort
If you leave me there is another man waiting for my love
My last lover stood by me all the way to his violent death
You need me as much as I need you we are interwoven together
You know what triggers me; I need you to make me explode
I’m a Gamble with Unjust Nonsense I am your only gun

2 comments:

GST Training said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons