I Dream Of Heaven ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Dream Of Heaven

 I often dream of a place far beyond the constraints of this world
A place where hurt and sorrow cannot reach a place of extreme beauty
God is the maker and owner and Jesus Christ is the king, a perfect king
I dream of heaven which is the forever sunshine coming after the rain
God’s children that were on the earth find their final resting place there
I asked Jesus to show me this place, but I guess I need to wait patiently
With a smile he shook his head no, there are more things he wants me to do
One day I will no longer battle my flesh trying to kill what wraps my bones
The murders of innocent children of all ages will be as a bad memory
Mothers will not grieve longing for their children and children's fathers
My heart needs to be projected on screen before my life is all finished
God put precious information and truths in my heart that I must uncover
That spiritual paradise is a place where there is not a need for questions
More room is made for the Glory of God and the reciprocation of love
My heart aches when a body dies here because I don’t know the outcome
If they gave their life to Jesus then all will be well in eternal existence
But only the Lord is the one who is able to able to Judge and dispute
I hear that people worship the universe but the universe cannot create
The universe cannot love or forgive no more than wealth or fame
I only fear death because of my loved ones here on this earth
My children will one day see God’s home after their sun sets
Streets of gold, mansions, singing flowers, angels are always praising
Sometimes this earth makes me want to scream and shed blood
But that won’t solve anything I can’t repay evil with evil
I do hope that one day we will be together forever in paradise.

3 comments:

GST Training said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons