In Awe Of You ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Monday, December 19, 2011

In Awe Of You



I beseech to adorn a warm approach to heaven
 With golden crowns I have in the number of seven
 I casted all my crowns at my Lord Jesus’ feet
 My whole life it was him I was waiting to meet
 We talked for what seemed hours and laughed
 It’s because of him I never faced God’s wrath
 He showed me the times he lifted me up
 When my drink was low he refilled my cup
 I was introduced to my ancestors of long ago
 They were strong and beautiful full of glow
 Children asked me to play a game with them
 With the angels I flew singing many hymns
 This is a sweet daydream but one day true
 I told Jesus to his face, “I’m in awe of you.”


1 comments:

KC Wilder said...

Fun stuff! I enjoyed this blog. Thanks for posting. Readers are also welcome to visit humorous poetry here.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons