June ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

June


I was born in July but I fell in love with June
We met in the fall under God’s bright moon
Hand in hand we walked enjoying the ride
I call her my pocket she’s always by my side
Young and in love we are truly a sight to see
The wind to our backs we are wild and free
We drank water in the spring for summers thirst
We soon traded vows you gave me better for worst
So many laughs we share our joy is generous
Lets clear our minds you vacuum and I’ll dust
In the mid of night is when I watch you sleep
My ears then pop because our love is so deep
I was born in July but I fell in love with June
We met in the fall under God’s bright moon

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons