Merry Christmas ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas

Old Saint Nicholas is ticklish I fed Rudolph a laxative
He made a mess on all the roofs and the gifts to kids
Donner and Blitzen were in my kitchen drinking eggnog
Santa is still on the roof I guess he doesn’t like my dog
I wonder how his big butt fits down the slender chimney
I tried to do it once and I ended up with two skinned knees
Rudolph told me about the day that his nose began to glow
It was back in 1970 he had platform hooves and an afro
The Grinch is in jail he always tries to call me collect
That nasty mother sucker is mad because I won’t accept
Santa finally came in my house and yelled HO HO HO!
My wife hated his language so she shot him in his toe
He yelled Ouch fell on the couch and called the police
The cops arrived I said surprise we caught us a thief
Santa went to jail never made bail for doing a crime
I sold all his gifts online and yes I kept every dime
I guess I ruined Christmas but Santa should watch his mouth
The reindeer came in handy I invited the town for venison at my house
Merry Christmas!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons