My Refrigerator ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Refrigerator



My refrigerator preserves the electric essence of my life
Pictures held by magnets on the outside hold precious memories
In the freezer are frozen foods that I will separate with a knife
In the bottom are leftovers that resemble life’s many mysteries
My sad memories are the spoiled foods that must be discarded
My mama told me never ever to cry over liters of spilled milk
How do I dry the gallons of tears spilled since my life started?
The ice cream is a close friend that comforts me like skin in silk
The butter in the door is the condiment that made my bitterness sweet
The light in the back symbolizes my recognition of life’s edible happiness
Anticipation of the savory things appears when I thaw out tasty meats
The fresh fruit in the crisper drawer are my successes that easily digest
One day my refrigerator may die and it will have to escape from my kitchen
I thank God for all the fulfilling foods and for giving me room that my life fits in

dreamhost coupon

blogarama.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons