Passion Fruit ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Passion Fruit

With passion I’m purposely persistent
Closing space on whatever’s distant
I drink the juice of my life’s fruit
Chasing courage in a blind pursuit
We will waver not when we win victory
Competition is smoked like hot hickory
History hums songs to which I dance
Mrs. Destiny has recipe for bad romance
I was lacking vitamins until I tried again
Passion fruit I digested spitting seeds in wind
Am I prolific with it? Did you see or get it?
Never mind yall it’s cool if the shoes don’t fit
I’m not a tailor but I connect threads like trailer
Buffalo soldier Marley and all the Wailers
Just paying homage at the door I remove boots
Everlasting while I’m fasting eating passion fruit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons