Putta Sock In It ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Monday, December 19, 2011

Putta Sock In It

I didn’t mean to throw yo mama from the train
 Her nagging was starting to disturb my brain
 Her dentures flew out of her mouth with speed
 She uses trifocals when she needs to read
 Her mouth keeps going I am going to have a fit
 I jumped up and told that hag to put a sock in it
 She smells like mothballs, menthol, and  bacon
 She thinks she smells good but she’s mistaken
 She calls our son a beautiful young little girl
 He’s 3 years old and she’s messing up his world
 Yo mama says she’s fine but she is disabled
 Every Thanksgiving she pees at the kitchen table
 I tell you that woman is dumb as a bag of rocks
 When she was sleep I wanted to hit her with a clock
 She came on a trip by Amtrak and I gave her money
 I threw her wrinkled butt off the train and it was funny



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons