Superpsychoanalysticmystic ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Superpsychoanalysticmystic

I took a bite of the sun and wiped my mouth with the moon
I stole the hands from the clock but I’ll return them soon
My house is upside down and I cannot find my phone
It always yells at me and I tell it to please lower its tone
My wife got mad because I threw my soul on the roof
Hey Superman I just put kryptonite in your phone booth
My daughter asked for 20 bucks so I gave her a bank
I rebuilt the Titanic ate a sandwich and then it sank
Dr. Seuss wrecked my car by using a big black bat
I called PITA and told them about the cat in the hat
My wife did all the dishes but first she let them soak
I called Barak Obama and he told me yo mama jokes
Yesterday I found out that Ninja Turtles do exist
Master Splinter smells and Donatello has a lisp
Three weeks ago Buckwheat broke into my home
He stole all the pancakes and my wife’s hot comb
My daughters always argue over the Nintendo Wii
So I gave the controllers to my big angry monkey
Reality shows are full of drama, sex, and money
I usually watch t.v. with my boy the Easter Bunny
I guess the point got lonely and everyone missed it
Signing off it’s yours truly the superpsychoanalysticmystic

VOTE FOR ME IF YOU LIKE IT!!!



Top Blogs

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons