Action Potential ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Action Potential

When is it my turn to dance with the mimes in the box?
I’ll put on a show for you and knock you out your sox
Hey dear there’s a deer and our brakes aren’t engaging
 Good thing for insurance it’s an already paid thing
I told the song to sing but it just chose to be a mute
 Whistling Dixie is on whisky and misplaced her flute
Am I making sense? Since I got this far I’ll play it out
I burned the map to the treasure and took another route
Knock knock, who’s there? It’s Bill, the Bill Collector
I hit him with a pot, did the robot and put him on a stretcher
What a lovely day the sky is blue and the sun is very bright
I approached an old lady and said hey baby you wanna fight?
She arose from her walker what a shocker she kicked my butt
She struck with her purse cursed at me first and said “now what!”

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons