Happy Birthday ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY
<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.rymejuicepoetry]--> ~ RYMEJUICE POETRY

ITS DA JUICE!!

HAVE A GLASS OF RYMEJUICE!
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'M A LAID BACK KIND OF GUY. I HAVE AN ABSTRACT WAY OF THINKING WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY POETRY.

100% JUICE

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday

  

Happy birthday I brought you a stinking cake

  • Go ahead and eat it and you’ll see it’s fake

  • Your present is right here do you like beef?

  • I also got what you wanted your two front teeth

  • The candles on the cake are really explosives
  • Blow them out fast or kaboom you know this

  • I wouldn’t be so mean but you forgot my birthday

  • So today I need to get you back in the worst way

  • All the drinks in your fridge are filled with laxative

  • You’ll really be running just like an active kid

  • Yo mama is in it too she even game me a blueprint

  • I gave her a glass of prune juice along with a compliment

  • Maybe I’m too harsh but you’re cheap and you owe me money

  • But I still love you, here’s your present Happy Birthday ya big dummy!


2 comments:

GST Training said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Elf Coupons